NO MORE SITTING IN THE DARK
The EF-610 DG Super Flash is Sigma's most powerful shoe mount flash to date. Let me tell you first hand that this thing is pretty sweet. This bad boy will fire up to 200' (61 meters) at full power and focal length. It has advanced features to work with the latest TLL auto exposure systems of most DSLRs.
Don't miss out on future posts like this one ─ subscribe to Pixxbee | The Photographer's Blog.
The EF-610's auto zoom will automatically set the illumination angle for the focal length that you are using in a range from 24mm to 105mm. The EF-610 will tilt up 90º, to the left 180º and even down 7º for more control over your subject.
Other advanced features are a modeling flash function, multi-pulse flash, TTL wireless flash, FP (high speed) flash, rear-curtain flash and a manual flash mode, which allows the user to set the flash power level by up to eight stops. You even get an auto power off feature to save your precious batteries. A carrying case and a flash stand are included with the purchase.
- Auto zoom function for changing the illumination angle in accordance with the lens' angle of view.
- Powerful light output with a guide number of 200' (61 m) at ISO 100 with the zoom head set to 105mm.
- Equipped with advanced features such as modeling flash and wireless TTL.
- A carrying case and flash stand (FS-11) are included with the flash.
- Compatible with Canon, Nikon, Pentax and Sony AF DSLRs.